Commercial Services – Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin
Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin (FMT) specializes in the repair and maintenance of fitness machines in commercial facilities. We understand that having a well-functioning fitness center is important for your business, and we are dedicated to providing the best service possible.
From stair steppers to treadmills, our team of highly trained technicians has the knowledge and experience to keep your fitness machines in top working condition. We also offer preventative maintenance packages to help you avoid future problems.
If you are located in Eastern Wisconsin, contact Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin today for all your commercial fitness machine needs!
The Best Fitness Machine Repair in Eastern Wisconsin
When it comes to fitness machine repair, Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin is the best in the business. We have a team of highly trained technicians who are experienced in repairing all types of fitness machines.
No matter what type of problem you are having, we will be able to fix it quickly and efficiently. Contact us today for all your fitness machine repair needs!
Common Elliptical Problems in A Commercial Gym
If you manage a commercial gym, you know that ellipticals are one of the most popular machines. However, they are also one of the most prone to problems. Here are some common elliptical problems and how to fix them:
- The machine is making strange noises- This could be a sign of a loose part or something caught in the mechanism. Turn off the machine and check for any loose parts or objects that may be causing the noise.
- The elliptical is not moving smoothly- This could be caused by a number of things, such as dirty tracks or faulty sensors. Clean the tracks and check the sensors to see if they need to be replaced.
- The display is not working correctly- This is usually caused by a loose wire or bad connection. Check the wires and connections to make sure they are secure.
If you are having any problems with your ellipticals, contact Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin for help! We will be able to quickly diagnose and fix the problem so that your gym can run smoothly.
The Importance of Regular Maintenance for Fitness Machines
Regular maintenance is important for all types of fitness machines, but it is especially important for commercial machines. This is because commercial machines are used more often and by more people than home machines.
Regular maintenance will extend the life of your fitness machines and prevent costly repairs in the future. Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin offers preventative
Fitness Machine Maintenance Packages
In addition to our repair services, Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin also offers preventative maintenance packages. These packages are designed to keep your fitness machines in top working condition and help you avoid future problems.
Our Preventative Maintenance includes :
- Comprehensive inspection of all fitness machines
- Regular cleaning and lubrication of machines
- Minor repairs as needed
- Prevention of future problems
If you are interested in our preventative maintenance packages, contact Fitness Machine Technicians of Eastern Wisconsin today!