Fitness Machine Technicians provides treadmill repair and regular maintenance to customers throughout the Philadelphia area. Whether your treadmill is broken or your business is looking for trusted professionals to maintain your machines, we can help! We’ve been helping out individual and commercial clients in Philadelphia for years, and we can handle any piece of exercise equipment you have.
Investing some time and money into equipment maintenance can help prolong the life of your treadmill and ensure you aren’t surprised by a costly repair down the line. Interested in learning more about how we can help you? Want to get started with Fitness Machine Technicians? Request a tech by completing our contact form.
Recommended Treadmill Maintenance
- Wipe surface of tread (do not spray cleaner directly on display board, apply to cloth first).
- Inspect walking belt for proper alignment.
- Make sure the line cord is not under elevation carriage.
- Ensure all control buttons are properly working.
- Vacuum under hood of tread.
- Check drive belt for proper alignment and wear.
- Vacuum under tread by elevating the tread to highest elevation.
- Check power cord for flat spots or breaks.
- Tighten all shroud screws.
- Calibrate tread to verify proper functions.
- Lube belt and deck to manufacture specifications.
- Lube elevation screw.
- Check all screws and bolts to ensure they are tight.
- Perform all the above or call your local service provider.