Elliptical Repair in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC
Elliptical Repair and Preventive Maintenance Services in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC
If your Greenville/Spartanburg, SC elliptical machine is showing signs of wear and tear, Fitness Machine Technicians are here to help. We offer a range of preventive maintenance services as well as repair solutions for the most popular pieces of exercise equipment - ellipticals! Don't let your workout routine get derailed; contact us today for all your fitness needs.
To get the most out of your elliptical machine in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC, you should make sure to prioritize preventive maintenance. Fitness Machine Technicians offers a variety of services that can help keep machines running and minimize costly repairs in the future. Our certified technicians are trained with regards to each manufacturer's unique specifications - giving them the assurance and know-how to repair any kind of exercise equipment or ellipticals!
Keep your fitness equipment functioning smoothly with the expertise of Fitness Machine Technicians in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC. We offer both one-time service and recurring maintenance plans tailored to fit your needs.
Recommended Elliptical Maintenance in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC
At Fitness Machine Technicians, we go beyond the call of duty to provide unparalleled repairs and service. Our technicians are knowledgeable experts with extensive experience in the industry who will ensure that your diagnosis is accurately handled and repair work executed quickly and efficiently.
To prolong the life of your exercise equipment and minimize unexpected breakdowns, Fitness Machine Technicians in Greenville/Spartanburg, SC advises that you follow a regular maintenance plan. Of course, if any issues do arise our professional technicians are always on hand to provide efficient elliptical machine repair services.
If you’re looking to avoid having to fix your elliptical machine, we recommend the following maintenance plan:
- Wipe down the unit with a cloth and cleaning solution. The cleaner should be applied to the cloth first, not sprayed directly on the display board.
- Make sure the unit has a smooth motion.
- Check the display for proper function.
- Ensure all of the control buttons are working properly.
- Make sure there are no squeaks.
- Check all screws and bolts to ensure they are tight.
- Check the power cord for flat spots or breaks.
- Check all of the bolts at any pivot points.
- Clean and lubricate the pivot points.
- Clean and polish the ramps.
- Check the unit for proper program functions.
- Perform all of the above or request a tech to provide preventive maintenance services.