Fitness Machine Technicians specializes in repairing and servicing fitness equipment throughout the Lehigh Valley. Our Lehigh County team has helped Bethlehem fitness equipment owners restore and maintain their ellipticals, treadmills, bikes, and more.
Gym Equipment & Treadmill Repair in Bethlehem
One of our techs recently visited Lehigh University's Campus Athletic Center for some routine equipment maintenance.
The tech, Bruce, inspected all of the gym equipment, which included ellipticals, treadmills, bikes, strength machines, and climbers. Bruce followed a maintenance checklist for every machine:
- Ellipticals: Bruce inspected the drive system, alternator, wire harness, and other parts. He adjusted the belt tension and tested the unit operation.
- Treadmills: Bruce removed the motor cover to clean the area. He inspected every part of the machine and tested the lift motor and speed controller.
- Bikes: In addition to inspecting every piece of the bike, Bruce also lubricated the drive chain and tested the belt tension to make sure all of the bikes were running optimally.
- Strength Equipment: Every piece of strength equipment is slightly different, but Bruce performed a thorough inspection of each machine, which included setting cables to the proper tension and lubricating all adjustable areas.
- Climbers: Bruce looked over every part and made sure to adjust belt tension as needed.
During this review, Bruce discovered that some equipment needed replacement parts. Take a look at his suggestions below:
- This calf machine has a worn plate & no adjust pin.
- This Cybex incline bench needs a new wear cover.
- The Cybex hip abductor needs new pulleys.
- This treadmill cover needs to be replaced.
Once the maintenance check was over, Bruce shared his findings with the gym owner and ordered some new parts. Because all of the equipment is well-maintained, it will last for years to come. Fitness Machine Technicians also serves Northampton County.
Request a Bethlehem Repair Tech
Whether you need routine equipment maintenance at your gym or you have a broken elliptical in your basement, Fitness Machine Technicians can help. Call 844-368-3499 or fill out an online form to request more information.