Northeast Cleveland, Ohio
Looking for a unique opportunity?
Do you want to work with a growth driven and competitive company in the Northeast Cleveland area? Do you want to advance within a quickly growing company? How about a flexible schedule? Do you want a competitive wage with an opportunity to increase that wage based on your excellent performance? How about paid vacation, sick days, and holidays?
Then, WE WANT YOU!
Fitness Machine Technicians is looking for a technician to perform both repair and preventative maintenance for residential and commercial customers. Earn up to $38,000/year starting pay. Earn more based upon experience and ability to contribute a strong work ethic. This is in the fitness industry, but we hire star performers not backgrounds. Young or old, if you are a go-getter we will know. Must be awesome at customer service and quality control. Did we mention that you will be working in a climate-controlled environment all year?
- Perform general fitness equipment repairs with high attention to detail, including but not limited to: treadmill belt replacements, small drive motors, understand voltage readings on all components, replace equipment consoles, perform stationary bike calibrations and assemble equipment.
- Perform all electronic and mechanical troubleshooting and diagnostics of fitness equipment
- Mechanical/electrical aptitude and experience working with hand tools required
- Ability to plan, organize, and manage a variety of tasks
- Has a customer service orientation and enjoys helping customers resolve problems with fitness equipment
- Complete reports and paperwork as needed for daily job tasks
- Provide detailed reporting on equipment problems in the field
- Occasionally required to manipulate or lift awkward or heavy equipment
- Maintain company supplied vehicle in good working order
- Ability to use a phone/tablet for scheduling and job reports
If you are looking for positive change in a healthy work environment, come help yourself by applying today. The owner is looking for a self-driven highly motivated individual who can quickly become a leader and manager. We are building our reputation in the local community and need a star who can contribute and retain key accounts.
- Candidates must possess a valid, unrestricted driver’s license, a clean driving record and successfully complete a background check, drug screening and motor vehicle record check. (Non-negotiable)
- Candidates must have reliable transportation and will be required to use their own smartphone.
- 2 years mechanical and electrical experience required. References will be verified
- Dress etiquette and clean physical appearance
- Outgoing personality
- Must be 21 years or older
What you can expect from us:
- Work attire paid for by company
- Paid training
- Growth and advancement opportunities
- 30-40 hours per week (Starting)
- Fun Environment
- Year-round work
- Bonus pay of $1,000 after 6 months
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays (Probation period)
*Please submit application, resume, and a list of references (will be verified)
Email Jennifer at email@example.com