New York City, NY
Fitness Machine Technicians specializes in the maintenance and repair of equipment for commercial and home fitness facilities and is seeking an Administrative Assistant.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments.
- Completing forms for work orders, estimates, and contracts.
- Preparing invoices and following up on accounts receivable.
- Assists in research and special projects for the executive team.
- Works proactively and with a sense of urgency to complete all tasks on-time.
- Assists with other miscellaneous administrative duties as assigned.
- Ensures that all responsibilities and functions are performed to the highest standards.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-3 years of previous administrative or receptionist experience and aptitude is required. Previous experience as an Administrative Assistant is highly preferred.
- Strong customer orientation, people skills and positive attitude are necessary.
- Detail-orientation required for completing required paperwork and information system inputs with a high degree of accuracy.
- Good verbal and written communication skills required, and proven experience with effective teams and continuous improvement methods strongly preferred.
- Good time management skills and the ability to multi-task are required.
- Knowledge of Windows programs required with proficiency in Excel, Word, and cloud based systems. Proficient typing is required.
- Able to read and understand written communication and accept verbal direction to successfully complete procedures and assigned tasks.
- Must be able to distinguish and ensure accuracy of work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to identify, prioritize, and meet multiple expectations for area of responsibility.
- Must be able to use the Company’s software (will be taught) efficiently and effectively.
SCHEDULE & SKILLS:
- Work from the comfort of home.
- Flexible hours, but must be able to work a minimum of four hours between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m., EST Monday-Friday.
- Part-time to start with full-time work possible if successful.