Ellipticals are a popular piece of equipment in the gym, and over time they can suffer from frequent use. If you aren’t keeping up with regular maintenance, then it’s only a matter of time before you’ll be paying for repair or replacement. That’s where Fitness Machine Technicians steps in! Have broken exercise equipment? We’ll fix it! Want to avoid future costly repairs? We’ll set you up on a regular maintenance plan to prolong the life of your ellipticals, treadmills, and other gym equipment.
Recommended Elliptical Maintenance
- Wipe down unit with a cleaning solution and soft cloth (do not spray cleaner directly on unit).
- Make sure the unit has a smooth motion.
- Check display for proper function.
- Make sure there are no squeaks.
- Check all screws and bolts.
- Check power cord (if needed).
- Check all bolts at any pivot points.
- Clean and lube pivot points.
- Clean and polish ramps.
- Check unit for proper program functions.
- Perform all the above or call your local service provider.