Treadmill Repair and Maintenance in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Treadmill Repair and Preventive Maintenance Services in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
If you're dealing with a broken treadmill in Ft. Lauderdale, FL and need it fixed right away, look no further than Fitness Machine Technicians for the best in treadmill repair. We specialize in all types of machines regardless of brand or model, so our technicians can help keep your gym equipment working properly through regular maintenance. With us as your leaders in fitness equipment repairs and servicing, you'll receive dependable services to ensure that your machines are running smoothly!
Our preventive maintenance service agreements from Fitness Machine Technicians in Ft. Lauderdale, FL ensure that your equipment is serviced to its highest potential, preventing costly repairs in the future.
Our team of experts have unmatched expertise and offer lightning-fast turnaround times for all diagnoses and repairs so you can rest assured knowing your job is done right!
Recommended Treadmill Maintenance in Ft. Lauderdale, FL
If you're looking to repair or maintain your treadmill in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, Fitness Machine Technicians has got you covered! Our technicians have the expertise and training needed to work on all types of machines.
With our treadmill repairs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL, rest assured that your machine is running optimally. To further protect against any potential downtime issues with your treadmills, why not add a preventive maintenance service agreement? Regular maintenance services will ensure that everything stays in perfect condition - no more worries about unexpected breakdowns.
We recommend the following maintenance plan to avoid extensive treadmill repair service:
- Wipe the surface of the treadmill with a cloth and cleaning solution. The cleaner should be applied to the cloth first, not sprayed directly on the display board.
- Inspect the walking belt for proper alignment.
- Make sure the power cord is not under the elevation carriage.
- Ensure all of the control buttons are working properly.
- Vacuum under the hood of the tread.
- Check the drive belt for proper alignment and wear.
- Vacuum under the treadmill by elevating the treadmill to the highest elevation.
- Check the power cord for flat spots or breaks.
- Tighten all shroud screws.
- Calibrate the treadmill to verify proper functions.
- Lubricate the belt and deck to the manufacturer’s specifications.
- Lubricate the elevation screw.
- Check all screws and bolts to ensure they are tight.
- Perform all of the above or request a tech to provide preventive maintenance services.