Exercise Bike Repair
Exercise bikes are a popular piece of equipment in the gym, which means they require regular cleaning and maintenance to ensure that it works properly. Fitness Machine Technicians specializes in repairing and maintaining exercise bikes. Whether your bike has malfunctioned or you are looking for a team to regularly manage your fitness equipment, we can help!
Manufacturers recommend regular maintenance of gym equipment to help prolong the life of your machines. If you are interested in learning more about a service contract or getting a tech out for a repair, give us a call at 844-FMT-FIXX or complete our contact form.
Recommended Exercise Bike Maintenance
- Wipe down unit with cleaner and soft cloth.
- Check proper function of upper display.
- Inspect housing & overlay.
- Inspect pedals & straps.
- Test display monitor.
- Test heart rate sensors.
- Verify unit operation.
- Check pedals to make sure there is no grinding noise.
- Inspect belt/chain for wear.
- Lubricate drive chain.
- Inspect crank arm and drive sprocket, adjust as required.
- Inspect and lube seat post.
- Test and adjust belt tension.